Benefit from the power of AI
Is assessing, understanding and comparing skills still an unsolved challenge for your organization?
We provide the technological assets to help you put skills at the heart of your HR strategy
A universal, normalized, open and dynamic skills framework
A deep learning job understanding engine that answers all of of the following questions
- Is this a common career transition on the market? In your organization?
- Is this evolution coherent with respect to seniority?
- Are skills involved in this position close to each other? Does one develop similar skills in these positions?
- And much more…
These technological assets are built on:
A strong AI expertise
Clustree’s experienced data scientists spent 4,000 R&D man-days analyzing career data. We implemented state-of-the art NLP techniques resulting in world-class expertise in both AI and HR.
A vast amount of data
A market pioneer, Clustree is the only company with over 2.5 terabytes of career data, upon which relevant and accurate technological assets were built:
- Public data: extracted 250M career paths, including more than 250,000 skills and 10M job titles.
- Institutional data: academically curated referential (ESCO, ROME, O*Net) or encyclopedia, used to enrich public data and confirm our algorithms
- Customer contributed data: added 1.5 M skills from more than 100 industries across 15 countries.
A technological framework fueling 7 core features
- Generates skills-job correlation models
- Produces multiple skills detection models
- Develops a proficiency level detection model
- Builds job transitions graph
- Enables cutting-edge performance on skills searches
- Matching engine between jobs and profiles
- Matching engine for skills, learning and careers
Meet our team!
Our team members are our greatest asset. Get to know the talented individuals behind Clustree’s algorithms.