Hello 👋 Clustree is looking for a Marketing Executive to manage the French, UK and US market!
Clustree is a Career Coach that leverages Artificial Intelligence to detect employees’ skills and recommend internal job opportunities, training courses, mentors or career paths throughout their professional journey.
Our clients are large multinational companies that buy us to boost internal mobility, forecast skill needs and improve employee experience through a deeper understanding of their profiles.
We’re a 30 persons company, based in Paris. We raised 11 M€, and have users over 15 countries.
You will build Clustree’s visibility and lead generation activities in the three different Markets:
- Reflection and implementation of the action plan to achieve pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Reflection, development and implementation of the calendar of campaigns and marketing events.
- Coordination of event management with the rest of the marketing team.
- Campaign orchestration based on the tools provided by the marketing automation team (Salesforce & Marketo).
- Close collaboration and alignment with Sales Managers (pipeline review, results sharing, planning and readjustment).
- Recommendations on sales and marketing strategy to increase awareness and demand creation.
- Analysis of campaign results, conversion of marketing leads into sales opportunities and then into revenue.
- Social Network Management
- Content creation: white papers, videos, brochures, PR etc…
- Press: work closely with the Marketing manager and PR agencies to drive the media strategy
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience planning a range of events for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a tech company.
- You have already used Marketo and Salesforce
- English native speaker and fluent in French
- Strong project management skills
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner, especially using new technologies
- Team player
- A change to help people find a job that suits them and advance their careers.
- The opportunity to work with a deeply AI-driven product, on cutting-edge tech.
- Joining an entrepreneurial adventure that is growing everyday faster.
- Nice offices in the center of Paris and a (very) pleasant work environment.
- A sport coach
- Remote friendly culture