We are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join Clustree in Paris. You will work on our React application, develop the Python API that interfaces it with the data that we process, and use your knowledge to improve the product.
We expect our software engineers to have a sharp mind, a strong curiosity to always learn new things, and the ability to think like a user. We also feel that any excellent talent can be in the position to comment and contribute on absolutely anything at Clustree, regardless of his or her role within the company.
- Design, develop and manage a SPA in React and an API in Python.
- Review team members code.
- Interact with product team to plan and implement product evolutions.
- Contribute to our agile software development process, build and Improve tooling to ease production and development workflows.
- Python 3
- Kubernetes & Docker
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional software development team.
- Fluent in React / HTML / CSS
- Good knowledge of python ecosystem.
- High coding standards
- Native French speaker with good English skills.