Senior Backend Engineer
Clustree mission is to put the Human back in Human Resources. We collect, normalize and transform millions of career paths in our SaaS platform to provide AI-based recommendation services for HR. Clustree has raised 7 M€ in June 2018 and is making its team stronger to accompany its growth in France before launching in the US.
We are looking for talented backend engineers to join Clustree team in Paris or remotely (Paris time zone). As a senior backend engineer, you will write reliable and efficient backend services, and use your experience to shape and improve the team practices, from design to planning, implementation and deployment.
- Design, develop and manage backend services communicating over HTTP or AMQP, in python.
- Analyze, enrich and integrate third-party data for visualization and machine learning consumption.
- Review team members designs and help them with implementation planning and trade-offs to ensure good delivery.
- Interact with product and frontend teams to anticipate backend services evolutions.
- Build and improve tooling to ease data manipulation and development workflows.
- Python 3
- Docker / Kubernetes
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional software development team
- Solid experience with relational and non-relational databases and indexing issues.
- Good knowledge of python ecosystem.
- Comfortable with cloud-based container-as-a-service distributed systems.
- Skilled with data processing and integration.
- High coding standards
- Familiar with Unix environments
- Native French speaker with good English skills.