Customer Success Manager
About the Role
Are you passionate about delivering value to customers? Are you self-driven? If so, then we are looking for you! Clustree is currently seeking a customer-focused and experienced professional to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM).
The CSM is the customer’s trusted advisor and principal advocate into Clustree. Drawing upon their HR experience, knowledge of the customer and industry insights and trends, the CSM ensures the customer realises the full value of their Clustree solution and ultimately their AI-driven HR and business transformation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Own and manage Clustree’s Customer Care program designed to exceed customer and Clustree KPIs associated with product adoption and usage.
- Simplify the customer’s experience with Clustree by aligning and highlighting the various internal support, product and services teams, Customer Community and online resources available to them.
- Maintain client satisfaction, customer health and therefore customer retention based upon both survey and key performance indicators.
- Act as the customer advocate internally, positioning customer insights, experiences and needs to be leveraged by the broader Clustree business as we continually focus on our customer first ethos.
- Increase referenceability and partner with customers to achieve active engagement in Clustree lead initiatives such as customer satisfaction surveys, business transformational stories, customer reference program and Clustree events.
Key Activities Conducted
- Facilitate and oversee all activities on the account.
- Serve as a Single Point of Contact for all customer questions and requests.
- Create and maintain a Customer Success Plan that will be reviewed regularly.
- Lead and conduct regularly scheduled, Monthly and Quarterly Performance Reviews (agenda preparation, coordinating relevant participants, meeting notes).
- Demonstrate extensive product expertise on the Clustree solution and capabilities acting as an SME.
- Develop and share best practices and lessons learned across all managed customer accounts.
- Proactively provide ideas/recommendations in support of customer initiatives and goals.
- Maintain all account systems and assets used in account management practices.
- Support the renewals process.
How Will You Be Measured?
- Customer satisfaction with all components of our Customer Care program.
- Growth in usage and adoption of our solution.
- Customer retention.
Work Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years working with account management plans.
- Experience in human resources, recruitment, or talent management.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset.
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship-building skills.
- Confident presenting to mid-size audiences.
- Well-spoken, articulate and capable with business and technical writing & presentations.
- Additional European language beneficial.
Additionally, this role requires
- Being available and willing to make trips to client sites.
- Participating in both presales and project management activities as a cross-functional stakeholder on Clustree accounts.